Like you, your instructors have also heard their share on the subject. It is therefore necessary to make your research essays on abortion as distinct as possible in order to score highly on the task.
- Write without bias. Even though it is a controversial subject, when writing on abortion, you need to remain focused and put your emotions aside. This will help you avoid going on and on about a particular stance. In order for you to write a good paper you have to be open-minded and consider both sides of the abortion issue.
- Carry out sufficient research. Abortion covers a wide area such as medical, social, psychological and religious aspects. You will need to have solid facts so that you write from a well informed perspective.
- Use distinct vocabulary. When you touch on the medical aspects of abortion you have to use the medical terms and the same applies when you write on the social, psychological and religious aspects. Your sentences must also flow to allow for easy comprehension of issues by your readers.
- Give diverse opinions. As stated before, the topic of abortion will touch many sensitive areas of societal and individual expectations and perceptions. For you to come up with a good essay, you need to write impartially and give perspectives from all sides.
- Be systematic in your presentation of ideas. Let your ideas flow consistently. Decide on whether you will begin with the pros or cons of the subject and then discuss them exhaustively before moving on to the next aspect.
- Show your stand in the conclusion. Your stand does not have to be pro or against abortion. You can maintain a middle ground but if you are for or against the issue do not be afraid to speak your mind in your conclusion.